Close your eyes and imagine a ride 10 minutes east of the Des Moines metro. Enjoy a picturesque view of rural Iowa during all seasons. Whether it’s the lush green grasses and blooming trees of spring or rich gold colors of fall, the drive to Baqara is just the beginning. As you arrive at the Baqara event venue, get ready to step out of the ordinary and into magnificent. Surprises are around every corner from the one-of-a-kind bar and scenic view from our outdoor patio, to our luxurious bridal suite and entertaining groomsman lair. We believe that beauty is in the details. Let us bring your style and vision to life for a truly unforgettable experience.
At Baqara, we believe all the planning should be streamlined and clear along the way so you can show up on your wedding day and be stress free. We take care of all the details so you and your family and guests can truly enjoy the day. We create a relationship and trust with you to ensure everything is taken care of and convenient for you as well.
Our venue is available for your Friday, Saturday or Sunday event. Pricing and amenity details are below. We have limited dates in 2017 and are booking for 2018 and 2019, so give us a call today for a personal tour.
Baqara would also love to host your next smaller event, whether it be a bridal or baby shower, graduation, birthday or retirement. All small events are custom priced at a tour. Call today to book your tour!
* Pricing subject to change based on holidays
Included in pricing unless noted.
- NEW Unique space to hold up to 275 guests for your special day
- NEW Large, gorgeous outdoor patio
- NEW Glam, large bridal suite for the ladies to primp and relax, which includes mimosas
- NEW Groomsmen lair for the men to dress and relax which includes refreshments
- Access until 11am the next day for gift opening or pick up of decor/personal items
- Smart TV available for slideshow of the couple
- NEW Outdoor Ceremony Space close to the reception area with a one of a kind pavilion ($750 flat fee)
- NEW Bed & Breakfast with room for up to 6 guests ($200 per night)
- Wedding Planning assistance and software with access to event information 24/7
- All event set up, clean up and tear down
- Your choice of licensed caterer
- Full bar with selections from local Iowa wineries and breweries
- Most drinks priced $1-$6
- Wine and champagne $20 per bottle, Kegs are $250 (Craft kegs available)
- No additional charges required for bar or bar service, or minimum purchase
- Trained bartending staff for the duration of your event
- Friendly, fun and knowledgeable staff to ensure your day runs smooth with day of coordinator
- Access as early as 6am the day of your event until midnight
- Cake cutting and serving included
- Customized centerpieces for the reception tables from our in house floral shop
- Runners, chargers, china,silverware, napkins and glasses provided for the head table
- 60 inch. round tables, 8ft. long rectangular tables, cocktail tables and chairs for your use
- Black or white linens for the reception tables and cocktail tables (other colors available at $10ea.)
- Wooden arch and 4 whiskey barrels for reception, patio or ceremony area
- Many decor. items included from our floral shop for centerpieces and ceremony area
- Upgraded place settings available ($1 and up)