Close your eyes and imagine a ride 10 minutes east of the Des Moines metro. Enjoy a picturesque view of rural Iowa during all seasons. Whether it’s the lush green grasses and blooming trees of spring or rich gold colors of fall, the drive to Baqara is just the beginning. As you arrive at the Baqara event venue, get ready to step out of the ordinary and into magnificent. Surprises are around every corner from the one-of-a-kind bar and scenic view from our outdoor patio, to our luxurious bridal suite and entertaining groomsman lair. We believe that beauty is in the details. Let us bring your style and vision to life for a truly unforgettable experience.
At Baqara, we believe all the planning should be streamlined and clear along the way so you can show up on your wedding day and be stress free. We take care of all the details so you and your family and guests can truly enjoy the day. We create a relationship and trust with you to ensure everything is taken care of and convenient for you as well.
Our venue is available for your Friday, Saturday or Sunday event. Pricing and amenity details are below. We have limited dates in 2018 and are booking for 2019, so give us a call today for a personal tour!
Baqara would also love to host your next smaller event, whether it be a bridal or baby shower, graduation, birthday or retirement. All small events are custom priced at a tour. Call today to book your tour!
* Pricing subject to change based on holidays
Included in pricing unless noted.
- Unique space to hold up to 275 guests for your special day
- Large outdoor patio
- Glam, large bridal suite for the ladies to primp and relax
- Groomsmen lair for the men to dress and relax in
- Access until 10am the next day for gift opening or pick up of decor/personal items
- Smart TV available for slideshow of the couple
- Outdoor Ceremony Space close to the reception area with a one of a kind pavilion ($750 flat fee)
- Bed & Breakfast with room for up to 6 guests ($200 per night)
- Access as early as 8am the of your event until midnight
- Wedding Planning assistance and software with access to event information 24/7
- All event set up, clean up and tear down
- Your choice of licensed caterer
- Full bar with selections from local Iowa wineries and breweries
- Most drinks priced $1-$6
- Wine and champagne $20 per bottle, Kegs are $250 (Craft kegs available)
- No additional charges required for bar or bar service, or minimum purchase
- Trained bartending staff for the duration of your event
- Friendly, fun and knowledgeable staff to ensure your day runs smooth
- Cake cutting and serving included
- Showroom of decor. for your use for the reception
- Runners, chargers, china,silverware, napkins and glasses provided for the head table
- 60 inch. round tables, 8ft. long rectangular tables, cocktail tables and chairs for your use
- Black or white linens for the reception tables and cocktail tables
- Wooden arch and 4 whiskey barrels for reception, patio or ceremony area
- Upgraded place settings available ($1 and up)